Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:01 PM
Subject: Update
No call from the Dr tonight about the chest scan. I was on my knees again begging for good news and we got no news. I guess no news is good news?? Not sure it works that way in this case. Anyway we did get a call earlier with the results from the breast MRI. There were three other tumors in the same breast. I am a little foggy on the news of the lymphnode, at this point I am still only aware of 1 lympnode having cancer cells, but I am not sure if the MRI would have showed that or not. The right breast was all clear(hey there is some good news!). Please pray for her lungs to be clear and the cells didn't make it past the lymphnodes! The person who called with the MRI recommended a masectomy. We have a 10:00 appt for more blood work tomorrow and then the 11:00 appt with the Medical Oncologist. I think we should have alot more information after that. We will send out an email when we get back.
Kim is absolutely amazing me! What an incredible woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trusting in Him,
John
No comments:
Post a Comment