Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:07 PM
Subject: update
If anyone wants to take a look at cancertutor.com that would be helpful for us. I am not exactly sure what I think of the site, not sure all of the information is correct but if there is something that can easily be done either along side chemo or immediately after chemo I would be intersted in taking a look and talking it over with Kim. I dont want to do anything that would interfere with the chemo. If you can find me something specific that we could do and send me the information and the link I will take a look. This site is just so big I cant get through it all, plus its just depressing. Let me know what you think about the site and if you find any information that might be useful. I dont know if we have enough information yet to really select a treatment though. We think its stage II but it could still be much worse since we dont know if it has moved past the lympnodes.
We were hoping for a call tonight with results from the chest xray but noone called. We did get a call from the breast MRI and they said there were three other smaller tumors in the same breast. The right breast was clean! I am still unclear about the number and degree of lymphnodes. There is at least one with cancer but I am not sure if it is the Sentinal node or an auxilary node or if there are more involved.
I will be in touch after our 11:00 appt tomorrow.
Thanks.
Trusting in Him.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment