Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: It begins...
We are back. 1 down 7 to go!! It went pretty well, Kim has a sense of humor and was in a pretty good mood through the whole thing. Wow, talk about overload. They are throwing information at you in buckets. Kim was rather tired and actually is sleeping right now. I dont know if it was the chemo today, the emotional aspect or if the full day of no food or water yesterday just wiped her out. I think it may be the later. I think Friday and Saturday are expected to be the bad days.
Thanks for the prayers!! Keep em comin!! Also please give praise for the things that have gone so well and the comfort God has given us, and especially for all of the wonderful friends he has provided us, to take care of us when we need them!!!
Trusting in Him,
John
No comments:
Post a Comment