There really isn't alot to report, which I think in this case is a good thing. We got here at 6:30 this morning, after going to bed in a house that was WAY to quiet. The kids and Maverick are both at Grandmas, so no "night-time" music or snoring dogs. They took Kim in around 9:30 after visits from a few of her Dr/ friends that work in the hospital, David (our Pastor), and Kims brother Scott. Downstairs was the Barnard/ Sklenar support team (including several visits from Sue Romansky!) taking up most of the corner of the main lobby. I think we may have been thought of as "The entertainment". The Oncologist finished around 1:00 and the Plastic Surgeon finished around 2:30. Kim woke up in a bit of pain and nausea so they gave her some medications. At 6:00 she moved her head side to side enough to acknowledge that I was here, but that is about all I am getting. She seems pretty comfortable and exhausted.
Like I said there wasn't any real news. The Drs said everything went about as well as it could. The Oncologist said that the pathology report should be back around Thursday. I will send out another email if there is anything to tell, or if I get bored sitting here in the quiet;-) Both Drs have been in for followup so I think that is probably it for tonight.
I hope the Subject of this email is the truth, as far as we KNOW it is, there are no other signs that there is more anywhere PRAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all so much for all that you have and are doing for us, especially the prayers!
Trusting in Him!
John
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment